Can Someone Review Eduncle’s Study Material & their Services?


Hi everyone, Palash here!

I’m an M.Sc. holder in Life Sciences and going to take my first appearance in CSIR NET in Dec 2018 Exam.

My major concern to write this blog is to gather the right guidance and suggestions for better preparation. What can be as better as collecting reviews from you guys!

While in search for the best study material for CSIR NET Life Sciences, I’ve explored Google and shortlisted these 3 sites – Eduncle, Shomu Biology & Biotechnika.

These 3 sites are providing study material for CSIR NET Life Sciences.
Out of these, I liked ‘Eduncle.com pretty good because of its variety of courses. They are providing study material in Online & Offline both formats. Also, they would provide me a Pen Drive containing the entire study material in it.

But before drawing out any conclusion, I’d rather prefer to talk with other aspirants and receive some of the useful Eduncle Reviews from them to decide whether I should go for it or not.

Below, I have listed all the features of CSIR NET Life Science Study Material that are available at all 3 sites.

Let’s discuss one by one!



Eduncle Study Material for CSIR NET


Eduncle is offering study material in Online & Offline both modes.


The FREE Study Material contains –


1. Sample Theory for CSIR NET Life Sciences (For Basic Concepts & Knowledge about the Topics)

2. Model Test Paper (Containing 150 Questions from Part A + Part B + Part C)

3. Last 5 Years Papers along with Answer Keys

4. Syllabus PDF with List of Important Topics



The Paid Study Material contains –


1. Unit Wise Theory for All 25 Units

2. More than 2500 Practice Questions for Life Sciences

3. Unit Wise Papers, Previous Years Papers & Model Test Papers with Complete Solutions

3. Complete Study Material in Pen Drive so that students can study anywhere anytime
4. Books will also be available.

5. Doubt Solution by Eduncle Mentors so that if student faces any problems during learning, they can help me over call or email.

6. Free Access to Second Attempt. If any student couldn’t qualify the exam in his first attempt with Eduncle Study Material, Eduncle team will provide him free access to one more attempt.



Shomu’s Study Material for CSIR NET


They do not provide any free study material. In their Paid Package, they have included followings -

  • Video Lectures in DVDs
  • Covers All 13 Units
  • Mock Test Papers with Answers
  • Practice Papers for Part A
  • Previous Years Papers with Answer Keys
  • Reference E-Books for CSIR NET





BioTecnika Course Offering for CSIR NET


They also do not contain any free study material. Let’s discuss about their paid material.

  • Video Lectures
  • Notes designed by Experts
  • Practice Questions & Test Series
  • Doubt Solution by Experts




After analyzing all these 3 platforms, I vote for Eduncle. What you guys think? Please do share your Reviews for Eduncle and other platforms below.




Latest
Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
4 September 2018 at 22:21 delete

I have bought the Eduncle study material for UGC NET commerce and it really helped me in preparation.
The number of questions they provide are enough for practice. I am satisfied with the quality of study material and notes. 
I think the study material quality will be same for the CSIR NET and as you can compare the features of Eduncle study material with others in the blog above, I will recommend you to go for the Eduncle Study material.

Reply
avatar
Hitesh Singh
AUTHOR
7 September 2018 at 03:44 delete

Well, all the three sources you have mentioned above are different and good on their own level, I have read from both the Biotecnika and Eduncle study material and I find the Eduncle Study Material more effective. The reason is, you will get the package of Unit wise theory notes that is easy to understand, and the Questions in the Model Test Papers are of Advanced Level. I would recommend you go with the Eduncle study material.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
10 September 2018 at 00:07 delete

I was preparing for the UGC NET exam. It was my second attempt and I didn’t want to do same mistakes again. I realized that I need good study material to prepare well for the exam. As Eduncle selections in UGC NET are good, so I prefer the Eduncle Study Material. It really helped me a lot in preparation and They provide previous years’ question papers and mock test papers which are more than enough for practice. In my review I would like to recommend Eduncle.com.

Reply
avatar
10 September 2018 at 00:08 delete

I picked up CSIR NET Study Material from Eduncle. This undoubtedly is good material for beginners. Packaging was good. The content is deeply explained and includes the questions till the end for each and every topic.

Reply
avatar